FLF: 'Light Dance' by Akira Kosemura 0 Comments A FORTELOUD FIND // Light Dance; Akira Kosemura Charlotte No comments: Post a Comment Tell us what you think! Popular Posts Connan Mockasin: Momo's Momo's: Momo's comes from a beautiful full band album, titled Jassbusters, which was released in October of this year. It... 'Alles nix konkretes' by AnnenMayKantereit Alles nix konkretes by AnnenMayKantereit Release date: March 18th 2016 Tracklist: Oft gefragt / Pocahontas / Es geht mir gut / 3... Anavae Introducing Anavae; So I'm a sucker for a good female vocal, always have been. This years highlights so far have been Pvris , The... 'Post Tropical' by James Vincent McMorrow Post Tropical By James Vincent McMorrow UK Release Date: 13th January 2014 Track List: Cavalier / The Lakes / Red Dust / Go... Bear's Den: Pompeii Pompeii; I first heard Bear's Den when they accompanied Mumford and Sons on their Gentlemen of the Road tour in July. They were t... Hinds Introducing Hinds; The first time this girl band were introduced to me I was honestly, very underwhelmed. When they cropped up as a rec... Body Count, the Most Genuine Rap Metal You Will Find. Body Count, the Most Genuine Rap Metal You Will Find. To anyone who has never heard of Body Count , I think it's time for... Moko: Hand On Heart Hand On Heart; This track immediately got my hooked with the intro; I loved the mysterious electronic sounds and then the beat, whic... FLF: 'Run' by Foo Fighters A FORTELOUD FIND // Run; By Foo Fighters AURORA: Little Boy in the Grass Little Boy in the Grass; I think I could watch AURORA perform all day. Her tone is so delicate and fragile yet crisp and sharp in a... Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell us what you think!